Your marketing strategy should include your company's value proposition, key marketing messages, information on your target customers and other high-level elements. The marketing strategy helps you develop your marketing plan, which details the types and timing of your marketing activities. Our team of experts are experienced in developing marketing strategies for all types of businesses.
Effective strategic planning provides important decisions that will shape and guide your company throughout its life, in terms of structure, role, services, customer base, etc. It is an essential indicator for the future, identifying the route to follow, the actions to take and the methods necessary to measure success. It can also assess and adjust your organisation's direction in response to a changing environment.
Under the umbrella of strategic planning we employ various frameworks:
1) Internal analysis. This allows us to identify the internal strengths and weaknesses of your business and its operations.
2) External analysis. Here we analyse your competitors and the external environment in order to identify opportunities, threats and changes in consumer behaviour.
3) Strategy formulation. The internal and external analyses will allow us to identify a high level strategy and create a strategic plan.
4) Strategy implementation. We apply the strategic plan, utilising the most effective channels, tactics and activities.
5) Iteration. This is an on-going evaluation of your strategy. We analyse your KPIs, metrics and data reporting, and take relevant actions to ensure that we continually optimise performance to improve ROI.